Pages

Monday, October 21

Free Scripture Art Printable & a Little Twinkle Light


Hi Friends. 
I'm off from teaching. For two weeks. Sigh. 
My school has a break at the end of October. 
Two weeks. It's the best. Don't hate. 

First of all, this: 
Do you know Sweet Jilly already? Such a little twinkle light. 
Jeanette is hosting a fundraising for epilepsy
She does such a great job of explaining their experience with
 epilepsy and how it affects, not just Jilly, but everyone in her sphere.
I'm embarrassed to say I don't know much about it, 
but to hear it through a mommy's eyes is gut wrenching
and makes it way more real than simply hearing that someone has epilepsy.
Every little bit helps. It's amazing what we can do together. 
Just a $5 or $10 donation. I'm skipping my Starbucks for the week.
Not because I'm great, just because it's the only $ I can find in our budget.



Second, I'm honored to be contributing a to Pick Your Portion today.
A different writer or artist contributes each
day in response to reading plan.
Enjoy!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this verse too! Very pretty artwork!
    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the colors. One of my favorite verses too.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete