Pages

Friday, May 3

A few of my favorite things

1. My favorite quote:
 
You have a masterpiece inside you, you know.  One unlike
any that has ever been created, or ever will be.  If you
go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it
will not get painted.  No one else can paint it.  Only you.

Gordon MacKenzie

2. The Sparrow Fund!
Meet my friend Kelly. She's amazing. She seriously gets things done.
She and her husband started the Sparrow Fund, after their own adoption,
to walk along side adopting families and provide support.
Kind of like Young Life for adoptive parents.

This month is their big month! 30 (or more sponsors) have
pledged 10% of all proceeds in May to the Sparrow Fund.
So while I may not be in the place to adopt,
we (me & you together) can be a part of what God is doing to
bring his children home. for eternity. and we get to be a part of it.
Participating businesses are right here.
 
3. Who can resist these?
Awkward Family Photos


4. Uhmazing, brilliant photographs & story.
Eye candy. Wow.

5. The Best of Brad Pitt

6. My favorite Trader Joe's Recipe
Black Bean & Sweet Potato Enchiladas
These are so (surprisingly) good!

7. My favorite video almost of ever.
Every day I'm shufflin'

8. One of my (2) favorite things of all...
one tired boy

 
Happy weekend.
We are out to enjoy this summer weather.

Photobucket

1 comment: