Pages

Sunday, November 20

His grace is sufficient.

My grace is sufficient for you (erin)
(and you too my dear bloggy friend)
My power is made perfect in weakness.
God has been whispering this verse to me over and over again.
In that still, small whisper that only comes when I am quiet.

His grace is enough to heal all of my wounded parts.
His grace is enough fill up the many places I fall short.
His grace is enough to bring the parts of my life and my hopes and my dreams,
that I thought were dead, back to life.

This for me.
and for you.
to remember.
every day.

God is in the business of
bringing dead things to life.
making all things new.
 healing the sick parts of us.
binding up the wounds of the broken.
making us whole.

His grace is sufficient.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yes it is
    yes he is!

    grace, peace and love to you dear Erin.

    may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sista!!! Love this scripture.
    Hey, seeing you everywhere these days, congrats on the C,P,S magazine article. Love it!
    May you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your sweet family.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete