Pages

Friday, November 12

Down for the count...

I'm sad to say that we are down for the count.
Totally sick.
I won't be able to make it to set up my
Today and tomorrow.

Meanwhile... while I was up between 2:00 am & 4:00am last night (?!?)
I made these great etsy discoveries and even started Christmas shopping.
I'm really going to try hard to have a 100% handmade Christmas,
either making gifts or buying handmade.
I'll let you know how it goes... 

wee HOME dish
To Be Brave - 8 x 10 paper print
Christmas Nested Mini-Bowls with Dots (KISS - Crisp White)


Fancy Reversible Apron


Block Printed Organic Cotton Teacup And Lemon Towel (You Pick Color)

I'd way rather be shopping handmade at The Queen Bee!
To those of you healthy souls in the San Diego area...

Happy shopping!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment