Pages

Monday, August 2

Easy Accordian Fold Art Journaling

We just got back from our family trip to the mountains.
And seeing as how I could not bear to part with my art supplies...
I took them with me and worked on this art journal into the wee hours of the night.


I had these left over pieces of watercolor paper,
so I folded them up + taped them together
to make an accordian journal.

I love the accordian fold.
and flaps.
and pockets.
and ribbons that wrap around.
and secret places to hide stuff.
I am into the color palette in this pattern:
red, yellow, turquoise + brown.
I can't seem to get away from it.


Love it.





I started by tearing and gluing down scraps of paper,
and finger painting over it.
Next comes the stamps, more paper, doodles, photos,
extra randomness, and a button and a string.
So here's the beginning...
and I'm off to finish this little journal.


2 comments:

  1. Yumminess! I like your color palette, too! Those paints are the kind I use, and I just discovered brand new colors at the art shop near my home...that was fun! The peachy pink and pale aqua...ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot WAIT to see this finished!

    ReplyDelete